General Terms And Conditions
Easypass Driving School shall be referred to throughout these terms of business as Easypass.
Easypass engage directly with individual franchised driving instructors, who are self-employed and act in their capacity as franchisees of Easypass under the terms of a franchise agreement between Easypass and the instructor. The contract for driving tuition is solely between You, Us and Your instructor.
Terms and Conditions
In order to have driving lessons you must:
- Be aged 17 or older (16 or over if disabled);
- Hold a driving licence that is valid for the UK (provisional, full or an appropriate foreign licence).
It is your responsibility to provide your instructor with proof that you have a valid licence to drive before the commencement of your first driving lesson. If you fail to provide this proof, your instructor is entitled to refuse to conduct the driving lesson but may still charge you for such driving lesson.
Please note that all our instructors are self-employed and operate under a franchise to Easypass Driving School. The contact for your driving lessons is made solely between you, us and the instructor (who is self-employed).
- You Agree that You have chosen to undertake driving tuition, this agreement is between you, Us and your Easypass Driving School franchise instructor.
- You agree that Easypass Driving School operates a waiting list for customers purchasing lessons services or Intensive Courses with Us. You agree to be placed on a waiting list if there is no immediate availability in your area. Waiting times for lessons could range from 2 weeks to 12 weeks depending on instructor availability, DVSA driving test availability, student availability, gearbox type Manual or Automatic, or any other special preferences You may have.
- You agree that the driving school allows 30 minutes waiting time for the instructor, due to unforeseen delays such as traffic, etc.
- You agree that in the event of a mechanical breakdown of the vehicle in which you have been learning to drive, or for any other reason, the instructor reserves the right to rearrange a driving lesson to a time convenient to both you and the instructor.
- You agree that the driving instructor cannot be held responsible for driving tests postponed or cancelled by the Driving Standards Agency.
- You agree that where payments are made direct to the instructor, Easypass Driving School does not accept responsibility whatsoever for any acts, default, or failure on the part of the instructor not to carry out his or her obligations.
- You agree that Cancellations should be made directly with the instructor 2 working days prior to the lesson appointment. Any lessons cancelled within this time frame will be charged at your current lesson rate.
- You agree that Easypass reserve the right to refuse a driving lesson or terminate a driving lesson should the driver be under the influence of alcohol or any other substances that would contravene road safety.
- You agree that Easypass has a zero-tolerance policy regarding abuse, harassment, or violence whether physical or verbal towards its staff members or the driving instructors and reserves the right to cancel your booking in the event. Any lessons pre-paid at this point will be non-refundable.
- You agree that a test can only be booked with the full consent of the driving instructor. Your instructor reserves the right to withdraw their car for tests without notice should the instructor consider that you are not at a satisfactory test standard.
- You agree that Easypass Driving School cannot be responsible for lessons cancelled due to mechanical breakdown but will endeavour to find a replacement vehicle as soon as possible.
- You agree that You will be supplied with your Easypass driving school instructor’s telephone contact number for all of your future communications.
- If there is an issue which cannot be solved directly through your instructor, then please contact Easypass Driving School and your issue will be handled within 5 working days.
- Your Easypass driving instructor will provide you with a dual controlled car in a clean and road-worthy and tidy condition.
- Driving instructors will present themselves in a professional manner and be of smart appearance.
- Easypass Driving School has a strict no smoking policy.
- You agree that Your Easypass driving instructor will text message you when he or she is outside your pickup address. If you do not reply, then the instructor will wait another 15 minutes for you to come out. If you did not come within those 15 minutes, then the lesson will be cancelled at your current lesson rate.
- You agree that Easypass Driving School accepts no responsibilities for any fees paid directly to your instructor.
The pupil must keep the appointment card whilst having lessons with the instructor as proof of payment.
Please contact our customer services team regarding any issue: email@example.com
PAYING FOR LESSONS
PRE-PAYING WITH EASYPASS
Easypass operates its website and its contact centre to allow you, the customer, to purchase driving lessons packages with an Easypass driving instructor. You can pay for driving lessons in advance via one of the following methods:
- Payment by credit or debit card online at www.easypassdrivingschool.co.uk
- Bank Transfer
- You can pay for driving lessons in advance via credit or debit card by calling 07388 698155.
As part of its booking service, Easypass confirms and agrees that the following shall apply to all pre-paid bookings:
- On completion of each driving lesson, your instructor will confirm to Easypass that the driving lesson has been delivered. At this point payment will be made to your instructor.
- You agree that in the event of a query or dispute You will firstly speak with your instructor, if the query cannot be resolved then speak to our contact centre.
PAYING YOUR INSTRUCTOR DIRECTLY
You can also pay for lessons by paying your instructor directly without involving Easypass. Your instructor will confirm which payment methods they can accept. You agree that if you pay your instructor directly you should obtain a receipt. You also agree that Easypass do not accept any responsibility for any payments you make directly to your instructor.
REDEEMING PRE-PAID LESSONS
You agree that You and your instructor are responsible for agreeing such matters as the timing, location, and duration of individual driving lessons.
You must notify your instructor of any matters existing at any time that may affect your ability or entitlement to have driving lessons, for example, but not limited to, any lack, or loss, of a valid driving licence.
Your instructor cannot guarantee that they will be available each time you choose to request a driving lesson. It is your responsibility to agree and confirm the timing of lessons with your instructor.
The price per hour for driving lessons may change. Driving lessons purchased prior to such a change will be delivered at the price originally paid.
You agree that You must give at least 2 working days’ notice to your instructor if you wish to cancel or re-arrange a booked driving lesson. Failure to do so will result in your instructor charging you the full amount for that driving lesson.
Transferring Prepaid Lessons, Intensive Courses, Services
You agree that You cannot sell or transfer driving lessons, Intensive driving courses, services which have been purchased in your name to any other person.
- The beginner’s offer is 4 hours for £120.00.
- The beginner’s offer is strictly for beginners only who have had no previous driving experience.
- All offers are limited to one per pupil.
Our beginner lessons at 4 hours for £120.00 are all in car training and will cover the following-
- Cockpit drill
- Safety checks
- Moving away stopping
- Road Position
- Mirrors and blind spots
- Turning left and right
- Hazard awareness
Intensive Driving Courses
You agree that all intensive courses need to be paid in full via our website or direct to our contact centre via card or bank transfer.
Once you have paid, Easypass will book your test and have an instructor call you within 24 hours of your booking to arrange your course of lessons. You agree that any payments made in relation to intensive courses are held for 6 months and you are required to complete the course within 6 months of your booking, otherwise your course will be cancelled, and you will not be able to rebook the course or obtain a refund.
Once you have booked your lessons with your instructor, you are fully committed to completing these, and if for any reason a lesson is changed or cancelled the lesson fee will be deducted from your account. Our standard 2 working days cancellation policy does not apply to intensive courses. Once your lessons are booked in with your instructor you are unable to change driving instructors at any point during your driving course. Any abusive, offensive, or other such conduct will not be tolerated, and the course may be terminated.
You agree that Easypass will aim to complete your Intensive driving course within four weeks from the date of your first lesson, You also agree that this is not a guarantee, and in some instances Easypass may be required to reschedule the practical test date to fit in with our instructors availability. If there is any evidence of you being under the influence of drink or drugs, then your instructor reserves the right to terminate your Intensive Driving Course with immediate effect and you will not be entitled to a refund.
If you do not make progress as expected your instructor will advise you whether your test should be rescheduled. If you are not test-ready, then your instructor holds the right to refuse the use of the vehicle in attempting the practical test and will instead recommend a more practical length of course best suited for you. Due to driving test availability and any circumstances beyond our control it may be necessary for Easypass to reschedule your test to fit in with other arrangements and our booking process. Your test will be arranged for the end of your course based on our instructor availability.
You agree that You must not change or cancel the theory or practical test. Only the Easypass Driving School office is entitled to change or cancel your test. If you at any time change or cancel your practical test your driving course may be terminated, and you will not be entitled to a refund. The Intensive courses consist of 1 hour for the driving test and the remaining hours to be taken as driving lessons leading up to the practical driving test. Easypass do strongly recommend that if you purchase an intensive course you should also purchase an Assessment Lesson. This allows Easypass to give you an honest appraisal of your current driving ability and advise you as to how many hours Easypass estimate you will need to prepare you for your test. Easypass hold no responsibility if you choose to decline the assessment lesson and purchase a course that is not suitable for you.
Booking An Intensive Course With Easypass
All our intensive courses include an admin fee of £99.00. Once Easypass start processing your order you waive your rights to the 14-day cancellation period as the service has begun. If you wish to cancel your order within the 14 days, Easypass will refund your course fee minus our £99.00 administration fee.
If your intensive course lessons start within 14 days of your order you waive your rights to any refund.
Easypass Driving School has 3 separate training courses available at a cost of £1280 each.
2 Week Course This course needs to be paid in full. Once your payment has been made you will be contacted within 24 hours by your local instructor trainer to start organising your course. This course includes part 1 theory training material and part 3 training materials along with 20 hours part 2 driving training and 40 hours part 3 instructor ability training. Please note that you test fees are not included in this course price and you will be required to pay for these separately.
- Part 1 Test £81.00
- Part 2 Test £111
- Part 3 Test £111
8 Weeks Course – To secure this course you need to pay a deposit of £640 and the remaining £640 is due to be paid 4 weeks later. Once your deposit has been made you will be contacted within 24 hours by your local instructor trainer to start organising your course. This course includes part 1 theory training material and part 3 training materials along with 20 hours part 2 driving training and 40 hours part 3 instructor ability training. Please note that you test fees are not included in this course price and you will be required to pay for these separately.
- Part 1 Test £81.00
- Part 2 Test £111
- Part 3 Test £111
16 weeks Course – To secure this course you need to pay a deposit of £428 and a further balance of £426 4 weeks later. Your last remaining balance of £426 is due to be paid 4 weeks after that. Once you deposit has been made you will be contacted within 24 hours by your local instructor trainer to start organising your course. This course includes part 1 theory training material and part 3 training materials along with 20 hours part 2 driving training and 40 hours part 3 instructor ability training. Please note that you test fees are not included in this course price and you will be required to pay for these separately.
- Part 1 Test £81.00
- Part 2 Test £111
- Part 3 Test £111
Once you start your instructor training course you will not be entitled to any refund on monies already paid if you wish to cancel your course.
You agree You will not be able to cancel or rearrange any of Your driving instructor training lessons once they have been booked with Your instructor trainer. You also agree that Our 2 working days’ notice does not apply to Our driving instructor training course.
Booking a Driving Instructor Training Course With Easypass
All our driving instructor training courses include an admin fee of £99.00. Once Easypass start processing your order, you waive your rights to the 14-day cancellation period as the service has begun. If you wish to cancel your order within the14 days, Easypass will refund any fees you have paid minus our £99.00 administration fee.
If your driving instructor training course has started within 14 days of your order you waive your rights to any refund.
The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) determines the Theory and Practical test fees. If you would like Easypass to book your test on your behalf, Easypass will be happy to do so and will charge a non-refundable booking fee. The booking fee will cover any administrative costs that Easypass may incur.
If you wish to cancel or rearrange a test that Easypass have booked with the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) on Your behalf, Easypass will follow the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) cancellation procedure as set out on the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) website at http://www.Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency DVSA.gov.uk. Currently the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency –(DVSA) cancellation procedure states that you can cancel or rearrange your test providing you give at least three clear working days’ notice. If you require Easypass to arrange a cancellation or rearrange any driving or theory test on your behalf, Easypass will require a minimum of 5 working days’ notice to do so. If you fail to provide Easypass with a minimum of 5 working days’ notice you may remain liable for all or some of the test fee and any late cancellation fees. In any event, Easypass accept no liability to you for any payments or expenses that you may incur in relation to your driving and/or theory tests. If you ask Easypass to cancel your test for you, Easypass will continue to hold your booking fee for a period of 6 months from when you originally paid your booking fee. Please note booking fees are non-refundable.
If you think Easypass have made an error in booking Your test, please contact Easypass by telephoning 07388698155. In the event Easypass agree that Easypass have made an error in the booking, Easypass shall rebook another test on your behalf at no additional cost to you. No monetary compensation will be paid for any lessons taken prior to the original test or leading up to the new test. Easypass cannot be held accountable if with the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) change or cancel your test due to their availability.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the appropriate driving licence and any other relevant documents (Theory Test Certificate Number, Passport if applicable) and that you take them with you to your driving test. Neither Easypass and/or your driving instructor accept any liability in you forgetting the documents needed to be presented for test and subsequently you being refused to sit your driving test.
If you are not ready for your driving test, then your driving instructor holds the right to refuse the use of the vehicle in attempting the practical test.
Terms and Conditions
Use of the Easypass Website
Your use of our website is subject to these terms, and by using our website you demonstrate your agreement to such terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the website. You may copy or print pages from this site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute, or publish any information from this site without the express permission of Easypass. At any time, Easypass may, without notice, make changes to this site or to the services or products described in this site.
Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Easypass may also make improvements and/or changes in the products described in this information at any time without notice.
Changes To Terms And Records Of Agreements
Easypass reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the website. It is your responsibility to review the website terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of the latest terms and conditions. Your use of this website after a change has been posted will be deemed to signify your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
Easypass recommend that you print off and retain for your records a copy of these terms and conditions from time to time, and a copy of any terms and conditions relating to any product or service which you apply for on-line, together with any related application form completed and submitted.
Use of Your Image
Easypass Driving School reserve the right to use photographs taken in conjunction with first driving lessons, driving test passes or photographs taken during promotional events for promotional purposes. In agreeing to the taking of your photograph you give your consent for Easypass to use these images
For any customer service enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If You have any concerns or complaints about any part of Your driving tuition which cannot be resolved with Your Instructor, please contact: EASYPASS on 07388 698155, Email Easypass at email@example.com and address your email to the manager.
Easypass aim to resolve complaints within 5 working days. in some instances, Easypass may ask for the complaint to be sent in writing via email. Any requests sent in writing Easypass will try to resolve within 10 working days. Please note: Easypass may record telephone calls for staff training and evidential purposes.
Last updated 04/07/2023
Please read our REFUNDS POLICY