Intensive Driving Courses
There are a number of reasons why someone might be in a hurry to pass their driving test as quickly as possible. Thankfully, for those in a hurry and keen to pass ASAP, our driving school offers intensive driving courses covering all North East.
Our team of experienced and highly skilled instructors have the know-how and have successfully passed hundreds of learners who’ve chosen this route. An intensive course can be a good option for those starting from scratch or perhaps for those keen to brush up their skills before sitting a test.
Our intensive driving courses are designed to assist you to learn to drive in the safest, cheapest and quickest time possible and they are structured with your individual wants and needs in mind.
All we require is a £99 deposit – or £122 if you wish to complete your theory test at the same time. The remaining balance will then be due when you start and you can simply pay the instructor on the first lesson or contact the office to pay via card. Of course, every learner picks up the skills required to pass their test at different speeds so we do recommend that anyone keen on this option first buys a 2-hour assessment lesson.
Intensive Courses | Manual
Manual Assessment Lesson
10 Hour Intensive Manual Course
20 Hour Intensive Manual Course
30 Hour Intensive Manual Course
40 Hour Intensive Manual Course
Intensive Courses | Automatic
Automatic Assessment Lesson
10 Hour Intensive Automatic Course
20 Hour Intensive Automatic Course
30 Hour Intensive Automatic Course
40 Hour Intensive Automatic Course
How Does Our Intensive Course Work?
- We take a £122.00 deposit from you to secure your intensive driving course booking and both your theory and practical test. If you have already passed your theory test your deposit will be £99.00.
- Once your payment is made our team will book you a driving test in your area.
- (if required) Your driving instructor will be in contact to organise an assessment lesson so we can determine how many hours you will need to get to test standard. This is paid directly to your instructor on the day.
- Once your assessment is completed you can then decide on which course will be best for you.
- Your instructor will then plan in the hours needed leading up to your test date; this can be done over a 1 or a 2-4 week period depending on your availability.
- The remaining payment for your course will be paid directly to your instructor in full on the first day of your course in cash or alternatively you can pay via card to our office.
*please note your practical driving test can only be booked once you have passed your theory exam.
Why Choose EasyPass For Your Intensive Course
- We have a variety of instructors that specialise in intensive driving courses
- Both Male and Female instructors available.
- We offer you full customer care support at our call centre, we will take care of all your test bookings so no need to worry.
- We offer a full range of courses to suit all legal ages and abilities. Whether you are a complete beginner or at test standard we have a course to suit you
- Both Manual and Automatic cars.
- Only a small deposit needed to secure your course.
- Detailed lesson reports given.
- Mock test available.
- We offer Assessment lesson.